Becoming a Campus Connections mentor is a unique and challenging opportunity; it is also a time commitment. Mentors should understand their responsibilities and be fully committed to Campus Connections in order for the program to be a success for both UCCS students and community youth.
Campus Connections mentors are expected to:
- Attend Campus Connections every week throughout the semester. This includes being on time and staying the entire time from pre-lab to post-lab. See the Mentor Nightly Schedule for more information.
- Uphold core values and ethics of the Campus Connections Program.
- Have an open mind and respectful attitude toward diverse viewpoints, perspectives, and experiences, including those that may be different from their own.
- Be active and engaged with youth as well as provide support and encouragement.
Email application materials to email@example.com
If you would like to apply while the campus is on remote/distance learning, you may do the following:
- Watch this Information Session on YouTube
- Fill out the Mentor Application now a fillable PDF!
- Save and send it to Molly via email OR scan it by downloading a free app on your phone called Genius Scan
- Email it to Molly at firstname.lastname@example.org!