How to Apply
Any currently enrolled UCCS undergraduate student may apply to become a Campus Connections mentor. There are no course pre-requisites for Campus Connections, however, in order to become a mentor, students must:
- Commit to attend each week of Campus Connections throughout the entire semester
- Uphold the values and ethics of Campus Connections
- Attend one of the Mandatory Informational Meetings (see schedule), or schedule a time to meet individually with a Campus Connections staff member
- Fill out a Mentor Application and be accepted into the program
- Successfully complete a background check and finger printing (details on this are included in the application packet)
Priority Deadline: 4/17/2020 by 5pm
Final Deadline: 5/16/2020 by 5pm
Email application materials to email@example.com
If you would like to apply while the campus is on remote/distance learning, you may do the following:
- Watch this Information Session on YouTube
- Fill out the Mentor Application now a fillable PDF!
- Save and send it to Molly via email OR scan it by downloading a free app on your phone called Genius Scan
- Email it to Molly at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 16th or earlier!
An online info session can be viewed on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bld1wwMDc4.
Please contact Molly Cammell for more information at email@example.com.