How to Apply
Any currently enrolled UCCS undergraduate student may apply to become a Campus Connections mentor. Applications are also open to some graduate-level students. Contact the program manager for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org) There are no course pre-requisites for Campus Connections, however, in order to become a mentor, students must:
- Commit to attending each week of Campus Connections throughout the entire semester
- Uphold the values and ethics of Campus Connections
- Attend one of the Mandatory Informational Meetings (see schedule), or schedule a time to meet individually with a Campus Connections staff member
- Fill out a Mentor Application and be accepted into the program
- Successfully complete a background check and finger printing (details on this are included in the application packet)
- Watch this Information Session on YouTube or contact Molly Cammell for an info session appointment!
- Fill out the Mentor Application now a fillable PDF!
- Save and send it to Molly via email OR scan it by downloading a free app on your phone called Genius Scan.
- Email it to Molly at email@example.com!
- You may also drop off your application in the basket outside of Columbine 3010!
The deadline for Mentor Applications for Fall 2022 is April 1st!
An online info session can be viewed on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRgr70P00SE.
Please contact Molly Cammell for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.