Explore the UCCS College of Education's Degree & Program Options by Department
Counseling & Human Services
Human Services, BA
The Human Services major provides both the academic and experiential background for the student seeking a career working with diverse populations in the varied and expanding field of Human Services.
Counseling & Human Services, Minor
The Human Services minor emphasizes personal growth, theory-based practices, and experiential learning through fieldwork placement.
Counseling, MA - concentration options:
Certificates & Endorsement:
Leadership, Research, & Foundations
Student Affairs in Higher Education, Minor
The Student Affairs in Higher Education (SAHE) undergraduate minor helps students develop the skills necessary to work effectively in industries such as student affairs and higher education administration. This minor provides valuable experience and knowledge to those interested in a helping profession.
Leadership, MA concentration options:
Certificates & Licensures:
Teaching & Learning
Inclusive Elementary Education, BA
The Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Inclusive Elementary Education program prepares students to utilize universal design, technology, and innovative methods to support the success of all students.
Inclusive Early Childhood Education, BA
The Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Inclusive Early Childhood Education (IECE) program offers an excellent opportunity for aspiring educators who wish to specialize in inclusive early childhood education.
Inclusive Early Childhood Leadership, BI
In this unique program Bachelor of Innovation (BI) program, students collaborate with other innovative and creative thinkers as well as master interdisciplinary problem-solving and team building.
Curriculum & Instruction, MA concentration options:
Special Education, MA concentration options:
- Inclusive Early Childhood Education
- Special Education Initial Licensure
- Special Education Added Endorsement
Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), MA
The Master of Arts (MA) program in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) is designed for teachers, paraprofessionals, and aspiring educators who have English Language Learners (ELLs) in their classrooms.
Certificates & Licensures:
- Alternative Licensure Program Certificate
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Education Endorsement
- Gifted & Talented (PK-12) Certificate & Endorsement
- Inclusive Early Childhood Education Certificate (Licensure & Endorsement)
- Special Education Initial Licensure Certificate
- Special Education Added Endorsement Certificate
- Teaching English as a Second Language/Foreign Language (TESL/TEFL) Certificate
- Teaching Mathematics Certificate (Middle School Mathematics Endorsement)